This code of conduct provides guidance on contributing to the LEAF wiki, and outlines the process for reporting unacceptable behavior. As an organization and community, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone. Anyone violating this code of conduct may be removed and banned from the community. In order to achieve a healthy and educational community space, please:
- Use welcoming and inclusive language; Please ensure your contributions do not include any offensive comments or exclusionary behavior connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or disability.
- Be respectful of differing viewpoints at all times; We won't all agree all the time, but disagreement is no excuse for disrespectful behavior. We will all experience frustration from time to time, but we must not allow that frustration to devolve into personal attacks.
- Accept constructive criticism and work together toward decisions;
- Focus on what is best for the community and users.
As contributors, members, or bystanders we each individually have the responsibility to behave professionally and respectfully at all times. Disrespectful and unacceptable behaviors include, but are not limited to:
- The use of violent threats, abusive, discriminatory, or derogatory language;
- Offensive comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, race, political or religious affiliation;
- Posting of sexually explicit or violent content;
- The use of sexualized language and unwelcome sexual attention or advances;
- Public or private harassment of any kind;
- Publishing private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without permission;
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting;
- Advocating for or encouraging any of the above behaviors.
¶ Enforcement and Reporting Code of Conduct Issues
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances.
This code of conduct is based on the template established by the TODO Group and the Scope section from the Contributor Covenant version 1.4.