This project is a collaboration between LEAF, MESA CFFJ, Open Gaarden and much more to create an up-to-date centralized resource for food system organizations in the Bay Area and beyond.
Activity and updates:
- Mar 25, 2021 - Connected with Nat, Michael, and Richard (Open Gaarden) on exciting collaboration to update Bay Area garden mapping and beyond.
- Mar 23, 2021 - Connected with Nat (Open Gaarden)
- Mar 16, 2021 - Interview with Maricelle (StopWaste)
- Mar 16, 2021 - Checking in with Mike and Mike on project design (CFFJ)
- Mar 15, 2021 - Attended MESA Phase II meeting and presented project parameters
- Mar 11, 2021 - Interview with Michael (Tri City Volunteers)
- Mar 10, 2021 - Interview with James (Company Cater, Healthy Black Families)
- Mar 09, 2021 - Interview with Tracy (Village Harvest)
- Mar 09, 2021 - Interview with Trevor (StopWaste)
- Mar 05, 2021 - Interview with Paddy (Daily Bowl)
- Mar 01, 2021 - Interview with Leng (Home gardener, LEAF, Garden of Blessings)
- Feb 27, 2021 - Initial meeting on the LEAF side to confirm project intention with Elaine (LEAF)
- Feb 26, 2021 - Initial meeting to establish project parameters with Mike and Mike (CFFJ)